The Chairman of the Inter-Ministerial Commission for Combating Covid-19 of the Ministry of Health, the Kingdom of Cambodia has notified on the Travel Conditions, Implementation of Health Rules and Quarantine in Cambodia for Travelers entering Cambodia in line with the New Normal Context to ensure public health safety by strengthening the implementation of health measures more effectively, as well as to provide convenience to passengers who fully vaccinated.
Through the proper leadership of the Royal Government, the introduction of measures and the establishment of effective and efficient mechanisms combined with the efforts of the Royal Government, civil servants and the armed forces at all levels, including the active participation of stakeholders from all walks of life, development partners, donors and citizens, has pushed the national Covid-19 Vaccination Campaign to build herd immunity in the community across Cambodia to proceed smoothly and has significantly reduced the rate of infection and death. With the rate of vaccination approaching the planned target and seeing the improvement of the situation, the Royal Government has decided to reopen schools and plans to reopen full socio- economic activities gradually. “New Normal Context” by continuing to adhere to the highest vigilance.
To ensure public health safety by strengthening the implementation of health measures more effectively, as well as to provide convenience to passengers who fully vaccinated, the Inter-Ministerial Commission for Combating Covid-19 decides on Travel Conditions, the Implementation of Health Measures and Quarantine in Cambodia for travelers entering Cambodia in accordance with the new normal context as follows:
– High-level international delegation and senior government officials returning from overseas missions (quarantine period decided by the Royal Government)
– Passengers who are civil servants returning from official missions abroad (3-day quarantine)
– Foreign diplomats and International Organization officers (3-day quarantine)
– Foreign tourists who are (investors, business people, experts with guarantee or invitation) (3 -day quarantine)
– General passenger who is Cambodian or foreigner (7- day quarantine)
– All type of passenger who have not vaccinated Covid-19 vaccine or not fully vaccinated (14-day period)
For further details, please visit here