Job Type: Full-time
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with a diverse portfolio of over 530 properties designed intelligently to appeal to a variety of travellers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, Avani, Elewana, Oaks, NH Hotels, NH Collection, nhow and TIVOLI properties, Minor Hotels operates in 50+ countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
As a public relations intern, you will be an extension of the PR team and an integral component to the team’s daily tasks and operations. This internship will also provide you an opportunity to learn the essentials of public relations and to expand knowledge and skills in developing public relation campaigns.
- Support Minor Hotels and brand’s PR activities
- Create and curate engaging content
- Track, compile, and record news clippings and create PR reports
- Research and update media database
- Identify media opportunities, focusing on print and online
- Coordinate and attend various events
- Perform research and market analysis activities
- Assist in administrative duties and clerical tasks