VOTE FOR THE EXPERIENCE MEKONG SHOWCASES 2020
- You can see the list of 60 shortlisted businesses from 6 countries here: https://www.mekongtourism.org/experience-mekong-showcases-2020-voting-2/
- You can filter by category from the middle drop-down menu (All Categories): Do, Shop, Taste, Stay, Cruise/Tour. You can also filter by country by typing the country in the Search box on the right: Cambodia, Lao, Myanmar, Thailand, Viet Nam, China
- Mouse-over the photo to see the name of the business.
- Click on the photo, and you will redirect to watch the video of the business.
- You can read more about the business by clicking on the “Read More” link at the bottom of the listing. You will get directed to the mini website of the respective Experience Mekong Collection Member.
- If you want to give the business your vote, please click on ♥ CLICK HERE TO VOTE NOW!
- You will get redirected to a Confirmation Page: THANK YOU – Your vote for this EMC member was successfully counted!
- Once you have clicked on ♥ CLICK HERE TO VOTE NOW! , you cannot reverse this action. Your vote for this business is counted.
- You can only give one Vote for each business. Multiple voting for one business by the same person (IP Address) is disabled.
- Please use Chrome or Firefox as browsers when voting. Votes on Safari are not counted.
The public votes together with the judging from the Mekong Tourism Advisory Group will determine this year’s Experience Mekong Showcases. The 2020 Experience Mekong Collection Showcases will be announced in Q3 of 2020. Voting is open until July 1, 2020.
Nixi Black Pottery Coffee was started by Kesang, a Tibetan tour guide living in northwestern Yunnan. After years of leading treks to local villages, she opened up this restaurant and coffee shop in the heart of Shangri-La. The restaurant features a menu of authentic Tibetan food, and allows you to discover the various ways to accommodate Yak products; Yak Cheese on Toast, Yak Steaks, Fried Rice with Yak Meat, Yak Butter Tea with Zan Ba, or more simply barley pancakes with ginger tea.
Read more here.